Favoritism



FAVORITISM

                        My only enemy in the classroom is "Favoritism"
When someone makes noises and I did'nt,They blame me, They always say "Gab Shut up Your too noisy", When they say that it makes me wanna crush the one who started the noise, But I always say "Don't Blame me I Did'nt talk, Shout Even Whisper" and they replied "Just Shut-up" even though they started  the noise, When I get inside the FB , Others blocked me in the group chat, But who cares.

             
After blocking me I asked them why did you or they blocked me,
They always say "Your the one who left the chat!", But I don't care about group chats you can just talk to them personally, But G.C's very important in short for (Group Chat's) anyway, But there's one thing that bothers me, Being a custodian.

                       You know why being a custodian bothers me,
     Because any loss of brooms,dustpans and other kinds of stuff ,
You distribute papers, But luckily I got an assistant who helps me other kinds of custodian stuff.

Comments